ROOF DAMAGE INSURANCE CLAIMS
Roof Damage Insurance Claims Professionals
With Northeast Ohio’s harsh weather conditions, it’s inevitable that homeowners must often deal with the reality of the devastating damage storms can do. Storm damage such as wind, hail, debris, and trees can cause minor or severe damage if the conditions are right. If roof damage, in particular, goes unchecked, further water or structural damage can occur over time.
Lucky for some, there’s damage insurance to help fund repairs. However, the claims process is not always that simple. Topline Roofing LLC is your reliable and reputable Northeast Ohio roofers that have helped countless Northeast Ohio homeowners file insurance claims for roofing repairs. We’re industry experts that can help you solve your roofing issues and file successful claims. As roofing insurance can be quite complicated, let’s take a closer look at the process and how we can help.
Understanding the insurance claims process can help you improve the chances of a successful claim. The typical process that occurs when you file an insurance claim for roof storm damage is as follows:
1. ASSESS DAMAGE
- A self-inspection of the damage is a good first step, but bear in mind that you may not be able to spot all damage.
- Contact your local roofing contractor to further assess the damage as there is a good chance you as the homeowner won’t catch everything.
2. CONTACT INSURANCE PROVIDER
- Once damage is identified, contact your insurance company to report the issue and begin the claims process.
- Make sure to get in touch with your insurance provider as soon as you’re aware there is damage to your roof.
3. INSURANCE ASSESSMENT
- Your insurance provider will then send an individual to your home to assess in order to determine if there is damage and whether your insurance policy covers it.
- If you believe you’re being ripped off, make sure to contact a roofing repair company that can provide a second opinion on the damage.
4. FILE DOCUMENTATION
- Once you decide to repair the roof, you’ll have to file documentation that outlines the repairs required. This documentation should also outline the person who fixed it, as well as the cost associated with the repairs.
5. WAIT FOR THE OUTCOME
- Once you have filed all your documentation, you should hear back from the insurance provider in due course.
- If you experience a delay in the verdict on your claim, it’s important to ask your insurance company for additional clarity.
Insurance Claim Tips
Have a repair team on standby
Topline Roofing LLC is here to help
Hire a Team of Roofing Professionals You Can Trust
Whether your roof needs repair or replacement, it’s important to find a professional roofing company as soon as possible. A damaged roof can lead to more problems for your home, such as leaks, mold, and mildew growth. Topline Roofing LLC can help you prevent further damage to your roof and make your roof good as new!
Ready to work with us? Getting started is simple. First, book a time for your roof inspection. Then, we’ll provide a free quote! We know it can be frustrating to go back and forth with your roofer, which is why we’re here to change up the game. Our team is here with you every step of the way.